About the Property
- Eight bedrooms
- Eight bathrooms, Five half bathrooms
- 20,708 square feet
- More than 3.00 Acres
- 3 Stories and 10 living spaces
- Five outdoor living areas with a private guest house
- Panoramic view of Lake Austin, Mount Bonnell and the Austin skyline
River Garden Trail boasts a classic French estate in the heart of Westlake. Architect John Fitzpatrick, builder Tim Hill and interior designer Pam Barrett painstakingly took every detail into consideration, and left no corner untouched without timeless elegance and charm.
Panoramic views of the lake, and the iconic Mount Bonnell and Austin skyline add to the already breathtaking grounds that expand over three acres. Five outdoor living spaces with two separate kitchens, and a water well for landscaping and rainwater collection give both beauty and functionality outside. Homeowners can enjoy the feeling of a weekend getaway, with a putting green, landscaped waterfall garden, private meditation spaces and an infinity-edge pool and spa.
The interior exhibits a flawless balance between grand formal areas and warm, welcoming living spaces that are ideal for larger groups or intimate gatherings. Expansive but cozy, the home has more than 20,000 square feet of uncompromising features, and no room goes without a view. From hand-painted tiles to the extensive master suite, homeowners can appreciate the attention to meticulous design in this extraordinary estate.
About the Agent
Joanie Capalupo provides outstanding listing service and buyer representation to professionally manage the needs of her clients throughout the buying or selling process. Negotiating contracts to a successful close, Joanie uses her extensive knowledge of the real estate market and of the parties in the transactions to the benefit of her clients.
Having grown up in Austin, Joanie possesses in-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods and niche areas that make up some of the city’s most desirable real estate. For Joanie, real estate in Austin is not about homes, it IS home!
Experience and Awards
- Awarded Top 10 Producer (out of ~100 agents) at Moreland Properties, 2005-2014
- Named Austin Business Journal Residential Real Estate Top Producer, 2008-2014
- Awarded the Top Producer for Moreland Properties’ Austin Office, 2008 & 2011 & 2014
- Awarded the Top Producer Company Wide for Moreland Properties, 2009