About the Property
- One-of-a-kind in design and downtown living
- Unobstructed views of north, west and south Austin
- 5 reserved parking spaces and 3 large climate controlled storage units
- Access to all Four Seasons amenities including 24-hour concierge
- Designed by Cravotta Interiors, Webber + Studio Architects and David Wilkes Builders
- Custom-made furniture and grand piano remains in home
Residing on the 29th floor of the Four Seasons, this one-of-a-kind penthouse is the ultimate downtown living experience. Future owners will appreciate unobstructed views to the north, west, and south while enjoying all amenities the Four Seasons has to offer.
“Dream team” Cravotta Interiors, Webber + Studio Architects, and David Wilkes Builders were hired with the task of combing two units into a grand and glamorous home. The end result is precise attention to detail and a space that’s ideal for entertaining and luxury living.
A unique mix of modern design and rustic chic exudes throughout the home’s interior, with 1940’s Venetian chandeliers, rich wood floors, and a 78 foot-long leather wall. Future owners won’t have to worry about additional furnishings, since the home’s custom-made furniture and grand piano will remain for their enjoyment.
Homeowners can lounge on one of the 4 terraces and enjoy the large wine cellar when entertaining on a warm summer night. The home includes 3 large climate controlled storage units as well as 5 reserved parking spaces—a feature near impossible to find while living in downtown.
About the Agent
Anna Morrison Lee is a fourth generation resident of Austin. Anna is intimately acquainted with the city’s neighborhoods from long-established ones like Tarrytown and Lake Travis to newer neighborhoods across the greater Austin area.
Million Dollar Guild Member Anna Morrison Lee can put her knowledge, people skills and extensive networks to work for you in the Austin luxury real estate market.
Anna Morrison Lee is a top 1% producer and she has had another tremendous year. Anna understands that no client is looking for a cookie-cutter home solution. Whether you are seeking to obtain the best price for your current home or have specific design needs that you are searching for in you next home, you can count on Anna to give you the best counsel and guidance. Anna welcomes every client with a high level of communication, commitment and enthusiasm.
Memberships and Experience
- Realtors in Austin, Member
- Ranked by the Austin Business Journal as a Top 18 Agent in Austin
- Million-Dollar Guild designation
- Ranked as a Platinum Top 50 real estate agent in Austin